The main entrance of the Dargah is through Buland Darwaza. It is 64 feet high and 17 feet wide. It was constructed by Emperor Akbar in Hizri 976 (1569 A.D.) under the supervision of Subedar Kuli Khan of Ajmer. After entering the main gate there is a very big Dalan made of marble.
On the left there is wazu khana and towards the main Dargah on the left side there is Mazar Sharif of Hazrat Roshan Ali Darwesh. The tibarees in the Dalan were built by Hindu Governor Balarao Inglia and Gumanji Rao Scindia. In the Dalan there is magical Goondi tree.